Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going Crazy.....

It seems like no matter how hard I try to BE NOT BUSY, my days and weeks seem to fill up and speed by. I can't seem to watch a T.V. show when I want to or cook a good meal. I have to keep rearranging things because I have something else. Sometimes, it seems like I don't even get to talk to my family, with everyone going every which way! Slow down....

**Monday - Work, Errands, Basketball practice, game, drop in bed!
**Tuesday - Work, Last few errands, cook a pathetic meal,homework, reading, fall asleep
**Wednesday - Work, Out of town for work until tomorrow (probably never sleep)
**Thursday - Out of town for work, weight watchers, Relief Society
**Friday - Work, work at football game that night
**Saturday - Football Game, probably most of the day, will I have time to clean? My mom's birthday - more errands!!
**Sunday - Relief Society meeting, church (I have to prepare a lesson), cook big dinner, drive to airport - Then perhaps a nice bubble bath, a dark chocolate, and a good book....

Needless to say, my house is not exactly clean, in fact.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh boo hoo!! :) Just kidding! Love ya, Mom! You are SUPER MOM! I don't know how you do it all! I hope your boys survive without you while you are in Park City...

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Hey Jill! Congratulations on your BLOG!!! I am soooo glad Melissa got you up to speed on doing a blog! You will become a pro at it and surpass us all in no time! Just think, if you weren't so busy, what would you do? Clean the House? I think I would rather stay busy!!!!! Now you just need to invite everyone to read your blog so they know you have entered the blogging world!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Visit Flylady.org! It's amazing what "small steps" do for organization:)

I love your blog!!

Nikki Sjoblom