Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going Crazy.....

It seems like no matter how hard I try to BE NOT BUSY, my days and weeks seem to fill up and speed by. I can't seem to watch a T.V. show when I want to or cook a good meal. I have to keep rearranging things because I have something else. Sometimes, it seems like I don't even get to talk to my family, with everyone going every which way! Slow down....

**Monday - Work, Errands, Basketball practice, game, drop in bed!
**Tuesday - Work, Last few errands, cook a pathetic meal,homework, reading, fall asleep
**Wednesday - Work, Out of town for work until tomorrow (probably never sleep)
**Thursday - Out of town for work, weight watchers, Relief Society
**Friday - Work, work at football game that night
**Saturday - Football Game, probably most of the day, will I have time to clean? My mom's birthday - more errands!!
**Sunday - Relief Society meeting, church (I have to prepare a lesson), cook big dinner, drive to airport - Then perhaps a nice bubble bath, a dark chocolate, and a good book....

Needless to say, my house is not exactly clean, in fact.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh boo hoo!! :) Just kidding! Love ya, Mom! You are SUPER MOM! I don't know how you do it all! I hope your boys survive without you while you are in Park City...

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Hey Jill! Congratulations on your BLOG!!! I am soooo glad Melissa got you up to speed on doing a blog! You will become a pro at it and surpass us all in no time! Just think, if you weren't so busy, what would you do? Clean the House? I think I would rather stay busy!!!!! Now you just need to invite everyone to read your blog so they know you have entered the blogging world!
Pam

*~*Nikki*~* said...

Visit Flylady.org! It's amazing what "small steps" do for organization:)

I love your blog!!

Nikki Sjoblom