Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing New to Write About!

I haven't really been up to much the last few days. I have been trying to get a little more organized so the house doesn't feel as messy! We just have too much stuff. I never imagined that we would be able to fill up the house we have now! Somehow, we have managed! It would probably be much easier and more relaxing not to have as many things to make life easier and more relaxing.

Andrew and I cleaned and organized his room. We got rid of or relocated a lot of his things. He now has much more room and hopefully will keep things a little cleaner. I didn't get much else done on the weekend. I cleaned out and added to the toy room/library (big family room closet with a fancy name). Ryker should have plenty of things to play with at granny's house now!

We tended Ryker on Friday and Saturday while Melissa went to Las Vegas for "Michelle's Big Birthday Las Vegas Weekend Extravaganza". The girls had a good time. Andrew had a game on Saturday (won that one) and a game last night (lost - bummer). He wasn't feeling to well, but felt better after playing.

No comments: