Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Pictures!

This year I was all alone for Halloween. Brett went to help at the mini-bowl football games, Matt went to work, Jordan went to hang out with friends and Andrew went trick-or-treating and to a party with his friends. Ryker and Melissa came by and ate with us, but then it was just me and book and the 10 million little trick-or-treaters that came by! I kind of miss going trick or treating with my little kids!



Ryker looked very cute as Luke Skywalker!


Andrew was a Hippie (I had to show him how to make a peace sign though)

Brogan, Cade and Andrew waiting for the rest of their buddies!

2 comments:

jeniece said...

how's Jordan's shoulder doing?

Jill said...

He is doing much better. He started working for Chris Loock, Melissa's bro-in-law. He is feeding bags of insulation into a machine. Hopefully, it is not too much, but he was getting very bored at home! Also, that will give him enough money to get started in school. How are you guys?