Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Came!!

Well, finally it came! I was kind of glad to see it over this year. I was not very organized, didn't feel like we had the money, and couldn't quite get everything done the way I wanted it! I was shopping, wrapping, delivering,cleaning and still making things right up until Christmas eve. NEXT YEAR....I am sure I will be much more organized about things! (HaHa) Really, I am typically more together. I really didn't catch the Christmas spirit like I usually do.

The funny thing is that I enjoyed the day as much as ever. It doesn't seem to matter if everything is clean or how many presents the kids have. It went off without a hitch and was very lovely! I did spend part of the day dozing on the couch, recovering (pretending to be awake, watching the kid's video games).

We went to Tracy's house on Christmas Eve and had our usual dinner of Steak Cordon Bleu and Chicken Cordon Bleu. We (of course) over ate! Melissa and Ryker spent the night which made Christmas morning lots of fun! Ryker loved all of his presents and was very excited! Later in the evening, we went down to Bonnie's and enjoyed more food and presents!

Now I just have to stop eating everything in sight and clean up my house!!



Matt and Jordan doing a James Bond pose!


Tracy, Cheryl, Brett and I on Christmas Eve!

I couldn't find my camera, so I guess I will add more pictures later. Melissa has better ones than I do, because my batteries were low so I will have to look at hers!

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

I felt like the season was super rushed this year, but still enjoyable. I actually hate to see it end. I just love the whole feeling thing, and the anticipation. Jace was so excited it was hard not to be as well. Hope that doesn't change for awhile. It is terrible when they quit believing. We will really miss you in Relief Society - well I won't since I don't get to go anymore - BLEH. And I guess I will see you with me.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

I over eat from Halloween-October 30th and I think it's about time I stop:)

I've decided I'm going to walk at the mall 3 mornings a week and go to the rec center 3 evenings a week. We'll see if it actually happens...